The Oaks Hotel
The BEST WESTERN Oaks is set in a commanding position overlooking stunning gardens and grounds. With views from the front out towards Pendle Hill, guests can relax outside on the terrace and watch the east Lancashire scenery change before their very eyes.
You would be forgiven for thinking that you have arrived at a stately home on approach to this beautiful old building. This imposing hotel was in fact once the private home of a local tea merchant and has retained its original stunning features to give visitors an amazing sense of grandeur and history.
Walking into the main hall which is now the reception area, the dark wood panelling and ornate ceilings are breathtaking. As you approach the stairs the main lobby is flooded with light from the 25ft high stained glass window towering over the original sweeping staircase.
While the hotel is set in relaxing grounds and provides a tranquil environment, it is perfectly placed for all your business and leisure needs and conveniently located just minutes off the M65 motorway.
- 50 bedrooms with FREE Wi-Fi internet access
- Superb Health Club and Spa
- Imposing restaurant located within the ‘old house’ offering locally sourced produce
- Relaxing lounge bar retaining many of the original features including ornate ceiling and floor to ceiling windows.
- Friendly and attentive long serving staff
- Extensive grounds and outdoor terraces
- Check-in from 3pm & Check-out at 11am
Excellent stay with this hotel. No complaints. Wonderful staff, all very helpful and friendly. Lovely accommodation and allowed us to bring our dog. Food and service was perfect. Would highly recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.
Deals at this hotel
How to contact the team…
Telephone: +44 (0)1282 41 41 41
Address:Colne Road, Reedley, Burnley, Lancashire, BB10 2LF