Park Hall Hotel
The Best Western Park Hall Hotel near Preston is set within 140 acres of beautiful wooded countryside. A world away from everyday life, this hotel combines the feel of a modern, contemporary hotel with the charm of authentic historical buildings.
Ideally located within easy reach of the M6 & M61 motorway network, giving you access to Liverpool, Manchester, Blackpool and the Lakes.
We offer rooms that sleep up to 5, so there’s plenty of room for everyone! For those here on business, we offer secretarial services as well as a fantastic setting (and an authentic Medieval Banqueting Hall dating back to 966 AD) for a meeting or conference.
Whatever your reason for visiting, the hotel offers comfortable rooms, great surroundings (beside a tree-fringed lake with private jetty, perfect for feeding the ducks!) and fantastic leisure facilities. There’s also a spa here for even more relaxation!
- 92 bedrooms with FREE Wi-Fi internet access
- One of the finest Lesiure Clubs in the region with two indoor pools
- Fine dining in the picturesque Brookes Restaurant, the intimate setting offers extensive menus and an excellent wine list
- Impressive lounge bar with luxurious leather and 50 inch plasma
- Friendly and attentive long serving staff
- Extensive grounds and outdoor terraces
- Free car parking for over 1000 vehicles
- Check-in from 3pm & Check-out at 11am
I found the reception staff extremely helpful and pleasant. My room was very good value and very spacious. Plus there is the use of the spa included!
Deals at this hotel
Explore the north-west of England and enjoy this dinner, bed, and breakfast stay with afternoon tea.
How to contact the team…
Telephone: +44 (0)1257 45 5000
Address: Park Hall Road, Charnock Richard, Chorley, Nr Preston, Lancashire, PR7 5LP.