Don’t wait for half term or school holidays for family fun to begin. Check-in at one of our gorgeous Lavender Hotels for a weekend to remember – it’s a treat for the whole family…
Book at any of our North West hotels and here’s what you’ll get:
- Overnight stay for two adults and up to two children
- Two-course dinner
- Free refills of soft drinks for children in the restaurant
- Full use of our leisure facilities (where available)
- A goody bag for each child on arrival
Deals from £129. For hotels, dates and to book, click here
We have a fab deal available at all five of our hotels. Where will you go? The choice is yours – let’s help you decide…
Everglades Park Hotel, Widnes
Perfectly positioned to explore the great city of Liverpool – close enough to the action and away from the hustle and bustle – our Everglades Park Hotel is a top family choice. Liverpool is awash with things to do, here are our top 3:
- World Museum: From the sea to the stars, a visit to the World Museum reveals millions of years of the Earth’s history through thousands of exhibits and hands-on activities.
- Albert Dock: There’s something for everyone – music, culture, shopping, food, drink, and dancing!
- Football stadiums: Whether you’re red or blue, or neither the history and culture of Liverpool football are not to be missed! Guided tours at Anfield and Goodison Park are entertaining for the whole family.
Then, after a long day, simply relax in the pool and spa back at the hotel!
Old Mill Hotel, Ramsbottom
Our quaint hotel is full of charm and perfect for families wanting to explore the magnificent British countryside – ideally positioned for popular walks around Rossendale Valley and Pendle Hill. Or, retreat indoors and relax in the leisure pool: take it in turns to enjoy a treatment or hit the gym, and the whole family will be happy.
Park Hall Hotel, Preston
Take advantage of our two indoor pools, providing hours of family fun. Enjoy the beautiful surroundings – 100 acres of countryside located on the lakeside, with its own jetty – or get out and explore Preston. Our top pick for young families is the Ribble Steam Railway.
The Oaks Hotel, Burnley
A stately home feel, the grand Oaks Hotel boasts stunning views across Lancashire. As well as the scenery and relaxing leisure facilities, if you and the kids fancy some mystery and adventure, take a trip to the Pendle Witches self-guided Treasure Trail. In your own time, try to uncover the answers to the 22 clues, to be found on existing monuments, buildings, and structures! Find out more.
Higher Trapp House Hotel, Burnley
Set within 4 acres of gorgeous terraced gardens situated in the Pendle Valley. Elevated to position and panoramic views across the Lancashire countryside.
The area around Higher Trapp House is so scenic, you’ll want to wrap up and explore. If you need to keep the kids entertained organise your own autumnal scavenger hunt. You can ask them to collect anything most appropriate for your walk, but here are some ideas:
- 10 acorns still in their cups
- 5 pine cones
- 5 different shaped leaves
- 5 conkers
Don’t forget to take a small bag with you so they can keep hold of their loot!