Higher Trapp House
Higher Trapp Country House Hotel is nestled in 4 acres of magnificent terraced gardens situated in the Pendle Valley. The hotel enjoys an elevated position and panoramic views across the Lancashire countryside.
The Higher Trapp House offers the ultimate in charm, comfort and luxury. Your stay is guaranteed to be memorable, from fine dining and magnificent countryside views coupled with personal service in an intimate setting.
The conservatory provides a welcome retreat and offers stunning views of the gardens. It leads out onto a private terrace which can be enjoyed with a drink in the sunshine.
In the main hotel, ornate ceilings, dark panelling, enormous chandeliers and open fires surrounded by luxurious leather sofas offer a cosy place to curl up and relax during the winter months.
- 30 en-suite bedrooms with FREE Wi-Fi internet access
- Fitzy’s Bar is renowned locally for its excellent views, food and service and is open daily providing the ideal place to meet, eat and drink.
- Friendly and attentive long serving staff
- Breathtaking location with panoramic views
- Check-in from 3pm & Check-out at 11am
How to contact the team…
Telephone: +44 (0)1282 77 27 81
Address: Trapp Lane, Simonstone, Nr Burnley, Lancashire, BB12 7QW.